The reputation of Industrial Sheet Metal as being a premiere custom fabricator of industrial and manufacturing goods has been growing since 1981. As we branch out into the artistic and creative metal fabrication arena, we are pleased to say our stellar reputation is rapidly solidifying too. We continue to find our sheet metal fabrication business fulfilling the needs and orders of more and more diverse corporate and specialty clients. These clients commission special, one of a kind metal fabrications. A few of our “word-of-mouth” clients include:
- Amherst Woodworking
- ConAgra Foods
- Yankee Candle
- Hardigg Industries
- Dublin Steel Corp.
- Steibel Eltron
- Samson Manufacturing
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics
- Hardigg Case – a division of Hardigg Industries
- Wright Architectural Millwork
- Construct Associates
- Look Memorial Park
- CRD Metalworks
- Diamond RV
- Smith College
- Hillside Plastics
- Northeast Solar
- Charles Rabinovitch Architects
The above clients have all utilized the artistic and precision talent of Industrial Sheet Metal for their highly specialized and individualized metal art and fabrication needs! Today, our client list continues to expand with the main work being custom, handcrafted specialty pieces for the Colleges, Restaurants, Homes and Offices.
We welcome custom orders of all types. Simply fill out the Form to the right and we will send you a reply within 48 business hours! If your metal fabrication need is urgent, please call us or note “URGENT” in the comment section of the form.
There are several other ways for you to begin a custom order.
- Request a consultation and quote by phone.
- Do you already have blueprints that your architect or designer has draw-up for a project? Fax us the blueprints and our designers and fabricators will review the project with you.
- If you have your own design ideas written on paper and/or by drawings, feel free to fax those to us as well. We will help you bring your design or idea to life! We will be happy to consult with you about your own custom metal designs over the phone.
How we handle custom orders:
Please call us at: 413.247.0123 or send your fax to us at 413.247.0130
Important Disclosure: Due to shipping constraints, we may be unable to ship custom made items of certain sizes and weights. Most custom metal design orders will be shipped via standard freight utilizing UPS (United Parcel Service).
Large items may require use of a freight company of your choosing. Industrial Sheet Metal will consult with each individual client to ensure that the safest and most economical shipping methods for each custom metal design order are employed.
Our return policy is reflective of the highly individualized and customized work that we do. We are unable to accept returns of any custom created order. We are willing to work with our customers should any item be damaged in transit and/or due to shipping incidents.